About Hex Burger Bar & Amp Voodoo Room Rokbox Night Club Jobs
Flaming and Burning Careers at Burger King
Great food comes first- this is burger king's commitment as the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world. Everyday, more than 11 million people visit Burger King restaurants not just in US but also around the world because of their high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. Burger King was founded in 1954 and has been in the industry for more than 50 successful years.
Being the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world, Burger King then provides a lot of employment opportunities. At Burger King, you will have everything you need to your job. Flexible schedules, full-time benefits, career development and the scroll goes on and on. Below are some of the employee benefits in Burger king:
401 Savings Plan
- Save up to 50% of your pay through Burger King 401 Savings Plan and help you jump start your savings.
Limited Benefits Insurance Plan
- Limited benefits insurance plan is available for all Burger King team members. The plan provides limited medical, dental and term life insurance coverage with three different options.
- This is one of the benefits that all employees would definitely love. You and your Manager can often set a schedule that benefits both of you to accommodate school, family, other activities.
- At Burger King, they support your right to serve Jury Duty. Burger King will pay the difference between your court pay and regular pay for any day that would been a regularly scheduled day for you to work.
- As a Burger King employee you will enjoy a Â½ price off in every meal while you work at the restaurant. Good price at a good food!