About J& Amp S Audio Visual Jobs
Building Successful Future with RGIS
RGIS is a market leader in inventory and data collection. In 1958, the company was founded by Thomas J. Nicholson. It offered an accurate and economical alternative to in-house inventories for grocery stores. Within a few years they have considerable expansions throughout the Midwest and has grown to become a market leader in supply chain, inventory, insights, merchandising, optimization and providing solutions to diverse range of industries such as: retail, healthcare, supply chain, industrial and manufacturing.
RGIS offers a world-class combination of people, with competitive coverage, in depth process and highly advanced technology that makes them an â€œemployer of choiceâ€ among companies. They are guided upon by set of core values and philosophies such as honesty, integrity, loyalty, teamwork, passion and innovation which enables their employees to thrive and find a niche in the corporate world.
They have two classifications of benefits for their workforce: one for the hourly benefits and the other one for the salaried benefits. Since they value their employees and it's respective families they are offered the following benefits according to it's classification:
A. Hourly Benefits includes:
- Their hourly employees can avail of group limited medical plan after 90 days of service.
- The employees have to options to choose from according to their preference and which one best suit their needs.
- The premium is 100% employee paid on a pretax basis.
- The plan also offers discounts for dental, vision, hearing, treatment care, vitamins and nutritional supplements.
*For the hourly position they have vacancy in Inventory Taker, Retail Merchandising and Team Leader.
B. Salaried Benefits includes:
- After a salaried benefit employee completed 30 days of employment, one may enjoy an excellent benefit package.
- Such employees could choose medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage for themselves and their eligible dependents.
- The health plan they would avail offers access to preferred provider network and many other wellness features including a 24-hour nurse hotline, personal health advocate and tobacco cessation program.
- They may also avail insurances such as: short and long term disability, Life and AD&D insurance after a 30-day waiting period.
-The company also sponsor 401(k) program, with employer match, for eligible employees after they complete one year of service.
- Employees may also choose flexible spending account programs to save pretax dollars for uninsured health care expenses.
* For the Salaried positions they are in need of Area Manager, District Manager, Operations Manager and a variety of positions at their Field Support Center.
If you are interested to be a part of their team, you may log in to www.rgis.com and learn more details about the company. Rest assured that necessary training will be provided to help you achieve the skills needed to be a promising member of the RGIS team. Submit your resume along with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. This could be the big step you would take in building a successful future with RGIS.